BDO ALLIANCE USA
Since 1998, Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith has been an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local accounting firms sharing a dedication to exemplary client service.
By supplementing our services, the BDO Alliance USA allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall
- Expand our domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize state of-the-art, customized computer systems
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the U.S.
By supplementing our existing services, the BDO Alliance USA brings us the necessary tools to better serve our clients with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness. We can now offer expanded capabilities in such specialty areas as appraisals, corporate finance, litigation consulting, energy, cost segregation and real estate services.
The BDO Alliance USA is a division of BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. The firm serves clients through 52 offices and more than 400 independent Alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multi-national clients through a global network of 1,264 offices in 144 countries.
This arrangement in the Alliance is very similar to the arrangement that exists between national firms with multiple offices. We can utilize BDO and our Alliance partners to assist in complex transactions or draw upon our close contacts at regulatory institutions or professional service organizations to provide clients with quick responses when timing is critical.
BMSS is the only firm in Birmingham and one of 6 in Alabama in the Alliance.
Michael Eanes and his family live in Homewood and are members of Trinity United Methodist Church. He graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Accounting and a Mas... read more
"Service, attentiveness, experience, value"