New Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Service and Product Offerings
Written by Tom Hancock, Payroll & Benefit Solutions
Payroll & Benefit Solutions (PBS) is now offering a brand new service in an effort to meet the growing demands of the human resources role for small businesses. Led by Tom Hancock, PEO services will provide human resources support to small business clients – paying wages and taxes and providing compliance assistance with a myriad of federal and state laws and regulations.
Additionally, PEO services will provide clients’ employees with access to a 401(k) plan, BC/BS health plans, dental, vision, life insurance and other benefits not typically offered by small businesses.The latest statistics provided by the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) states that businesses that utilize a PEO have 10 to 14% lower employee turnover and are 50% less likely to go out of business.
PBS is all about solutions. Our main goal is to prevent employee-related problems from occurring. We build relationships with employers and their managers and implement our turn-key customized payroll and HR services that reflect our clients’ needs and wants. PBS can manage nearly every aspect of the employer-employee relationship.
Below are some of the advantages for the employer and employee of doing business with PBS.
For The Business
- Reduces liability and insurance costs
- Provides professionals in HR, benefits, payroll and risk management
- Provides secure internet access to payroll, benefits, and personnel data
- Delivers professional assistance with compliance
- Manages claims
- Provides customized handbooks
- Delivers access to better benefits
- Reduces turnover
- Provides you more time to focus on your bottom line
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your business faster
For The Employee
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits
- Provides professional assistance with employment-related issues
- Provides easy-to-read handbooks
- Delivers on-time and accurate payroll
- Processes claims efficiently and responsively
- Provides improved access to payroll information, benefits, and vacation and sick time accruals
Give us a call today at 205-271-5440 and let’s discuss how PBS can help your business and your employees.