“Provide others with the kind of service I would like to receive.”
Caroline joined Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith in 2012. She currently serves as a tax supervisor, specializing in tax work for not-for-profits, S-corporations, C- corporations and partnerships as well as preparing reviews.
Caroline worked internships and part-time jobs before joining Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith. She attributes her success to networking with other professionals in the industry, as well as a strong family support system. Caroline chose the accounting profession because she has always wanted to do something within the business industry, and enjoys working with numbers.
Caroline grew up in Northport, Alabama. She continues to reside in Northport with her husband, Wes, and their two children. In her free time, Caroline enjoys reading, watching movies and playing with her children.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- University of Alabama
- Master of Accountancy, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Business Administration, Accounting, 2010