“Providing clients with personal, timely service.”
Henry joined Barfield, Murphy, Shank & Smith in 2013, bringing with him over 30 years of accounting and audit experience. His responsibilities include auditing, accounting, business consulting and tax services. Henry has experience working with manufacturing companies, not-for-profit organizations, construction companies, employee benefit plans, mining companies and real estate firms.
Over the years, Henry has successfully worked with numerous mergers, acquisitions, and attestation engagements. He attributes his success to great clients and personal, timely service.
Henry grew up in Huntsville, Alabama and currently resides in Birmingham with his wife, Debbie, and their two children. In his free time, Henry enjoys playing the drums, traveling and golfing. Henry also has an interest in numismatics.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- California Board of Accountancy (CBA)
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy (ASBPA)
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration