“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.” – Jim Rohn
Jayme Lambert joined the family of Barfield, Murphy, Shank and Smith in 2016 after working three years in corporate accounting and two years in government accounting with Birmingham City Schools. Becoming a CPA in 2012, he is now a Senior Accountant with BMSS, serving clients in the government and not-for-profit industries. Jayme is a member of the AICPA and the ASCPA and has degrees in Entertainment Industry Management and Accounting.
Named after his grandfather, Jayme followed in his steps in accounting and received his CPA license a month before his grandfather passed away. He credits his inspiration and motivation to his grandfather and the example he left of finding enjoyment in his work throughout his fifty years in accounting. Jayme is a hardcore believer in best efforts paying off and whole-heartedness creating success.
On his days off, Jayme is found playing the guitar and singing, and may or may not be that person that obsesses over the midnight excursions of Black Friday. Jayme has a wife and two children named Avonlea and Nora.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- University of North Alabama
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Entertainment Industry Management
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting