Robert Foster became a part of the Opelika family in 2005 bringing over twenty-one years of experience to the firm. As a senior manager, he works with a variety of industries. Robert brings understanding and expertise to contractors, attorneys, retailers, farmers, service providers, and healthcare professionals by assisting them with their auditing, tax, bookkeeping and payroll needs. When not working with clients, Robert is everyone’s go-to guy at the office for finding answers, and he plays a vital role in training and mentoring staff.
Having an uncle who was a successful CPA originally peaked his interest in accounting and then, when all of his accounting classes in pre-business seemed to click with him, he decided that his future belonged in the world of accounting. Dependable and always willing to lend a helping hand, Robert is a key player in the success behind the firm and the long-term relationships that have been built with clients. He brings a broad understanding to the team and is constantly investing in the next generation of employees.
Robert is married to his high school sweetheart and has three sons and two grandsons. On his off days, he gives his time to family, church family, hunting, fishing and mission work. Spending time with his grandsons, Eli and Thomas, may possibly be his absolute favorite hobby.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Board Member of Auburn Classical Academy Inc.
- Chair of International Missions Committee at Auburn United Methodist Church
- Auburn University- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting